Thursday 11 August 2011

Scripts of Note...


I have no idea who wrote the scripts for these movies but they most certainly did good jobs of them. Here are two conversations that figuratively made the movies what they are.

Shrek the 3rd

Prince Charming: You! You can't lie! So tell me puppet... where... is... Shrek?
Pinocchio: Uh. Hmm, well, uh, I don't know where he's not
Prince Charming: You're telling me you don't know where Shrek is?
Pinocchio: It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect.
Prince Charming: So you do know where he is!
Pinocchio: On the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably
Prince Charming: Stop it!
Pinocchio: ...do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't. Even if he wasn't at where I knew he was
[Pigs and Gingerbread Man begin singing]
Pinocchio: That'd mean I'd really have to know where he wasn't.

Megamind

[Metro Man crashes into the observatory, but finds no-one present]
Megamind: [from projector] Over here, old friend! In case you've noticed, you've fallen right into my trap!
Metro Man: You can't trap justice! It's an idea, a belief!
Megamind: Even the most heartfelt belief can get corroded with crime!
Metro Man: Justice is a non-corrosive metal!
Megamind: But metals can be melted, by the heat of revanche!
Metro Man: It's REVENGE, and it's best served cold!
Megamind: But it can be easily reheated, in the microwave of evil!
Metro Man: Well, I think your warranty's about to expire!
Megamind: Maybe I got an extended warranty!
Metro Man: Warranties are invalid, if used beyond their intended purpose!
Roxanne Ritchi: [exasperated] Girls, girls, you're both pretty! Can I go home now?!


3 comments:

  1. You speak truth, not-so-little grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i just read the megamind dialogue and it got me pissing my pants laughing!!!now i want to watch megamind!

    ReplyDelete