Sunday 10 July 2011

Places I never thought I'd get nostalgic over...

School of Business... Come to think of it, there were a mite too many plants there. Someone clearly got carried away with the whole going-green campaign. I'm pretty sure this punchline would have been more effective if the photo was in colour but, you know, minor details...

Ah, the library... Good times! I know, it's an unlikely location for the aforementioned times but we all know what they say about the posse you roll with... Yeah, I'll continue on the assumption that you actually know what they say. If you (for whatever reason) used Google Maps about two years ago, say, on a random day in May (or was it November?) & searched for the USIU lib then you probably saw someone ever so mildly resembling me on the rooftop. & by ever so mildly I mean hardly at best.  'High rollers' we were...Yeah...

2 comments:

  1. Funny I love it, something is probably wrong with me because school is the last place I would be nostalgic over, given the time I spent there. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. am so nostalgic over the library and cafelatta.

    ReplyDelete